Call us today 410-262-7455

Fax: 410-630-3785



Intensive Outpatient Treatment / Outpatient Treatment 

Intensive Outpatient Treatment program  (also known as IOP ) is a primary treatment program recommended  by a comprehensive assessment (requires  from 9-20 hours weekly for adults). IOP may be recommended for those who do not need medically-supervised detox. Outpatient Treatment program  (also known as OP) recommended by a comprehensive assessment (requires fewer than 9 hours weekly for adults).

IOP and OP can also enable people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule, designed to accommodate work and family life.

Individual/Group Therapy

At Gam Counseling , we offer individualized treatment programs to help address each patient’s specific needs. As a leading alcohol and drug rehab facility, we know that a personalized approach is much more effective when it comes to recovering from addiction. This is why we offer a number of individualized treatment options, including treatment for co-occurring disorders and gender-specific programs.

No matter what your circumstance, G.A.M Counseling  has the program to suit your own personal needs. By taking the appropriate individualized steps with our persons served, we give them the tools to live a happy, functional and productive life. Let us help you find independence again with our individualized treatment programs.

Early Intervention/DWI Education Classes

The 12-Hour (6wk 2hr session) Alcohol Education Program (AEP) is an instructional program intended to provide education for individuals convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI). You may have been assigned to the AEP for one of the following reasons:

  • You were referred by a District Court judge;

  • You were referred by an Administrative Law Judge in the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH);

  • You applied for a new driver’s license after your original license was revoked due to an alcohol-related incident.

If you are required to attend an AEP, the MVA will send you a referral letter. The letter will provide instructions for arranging a preliminary alcohol assessment and attending an alcohol education program.